Monday, January 4, 2010

the shooting star...

there's the shootin star
nose-divin at the speed of light
makin a huge projectile
falls sumwhere too far
i wish sumthin good
sumthin which cannot b understood
under its fairy-tale aura
i dream of the magnanimous astra
all my thoughts merge to one
as i think of her all alone
i open my eyes to start
a fabled journey to fetch the shootin star
i march thru woods thru planes n mountains
swim across sum turbulent fountains
drag myself in the dead heat
drive my soul on my bleedin feet
i strive n strive with no respite
bt cannot find the sign of a star's life
with a thud i breakdown
fall on the grass like a dead clown
i whisper sumthin n close my eyes
n stay dere like a block of ice
a feelin of warmth jerks me up
as i shudder to get myself up
those eyes i ll never forget
they are like pearls in god's closet
her body is like a silkworm's fret
everythin with her is jst perfect
i feel the warmth of her on me
her breath n odour wen she nurses me
in a fit of madness i embrace her
she pulls her back in terror
i apologise fr my misconduct
n thank her fr her benevolence
she forgives me n asks wat has brought me this far
with my head down i say,'to fetch a shootin star'
i ask her who she was n whr she was frm
she says that her name is gloria frm st.astrum
i ask her if she saw the shootin star
she nods n says it may b very far
chattin wid her the night faded away
soon the dawn gave away to a beautiful day
she began to feel drowsy
clumsy n sleepy in a very eerie way
i ask her wats the matter neway
she mutters that stars sleep durin the day!!
shocked to hell i watch my star
right infront on the golden chair
i watch her thru out the day
wait fr it to pass away
i hope fr the moon to rise
so that i can take away my possessed prize
soon the night sprinkles
she wakes up n twinkles
i smile to see her back frm her dreams
as i hold her in my ebony arms
like a prince charmin i take her away
n marry her on n eventful day
the moon the stars were all invitees
as i kiss her infront of the deities
in my story dere r no villains wat so ever
so we live very happily ever after....


No comments:

Post a Comment