Monday, January 4, 2010

an ode to a butterfly...

deep within my veins
i feel her in agony n pain
the anguish is starkly real
but,the luv has never been fragile
bleeding still bleeding
bt i m still survivin
the warmth of her affection
stirs my core emotions!!
the nite is ghastly cruel
m scared of its tormenting trial
tryin to sleep bt with vain
she overpowers my heart n my brain
lamenting still lamenting
over all those days wen she alone was fightin
i want to return back
bt the clock is incessantly ticking!!
time has brought me to the brink
my whole life stands on an eye's wink
i need her nw more than ever
want to luv her forever n ever
bt time as u knw is a vicious devil
watches over me with pinpoint vigil !!
i knw my dreams r soon to die
cos she is a butterfly n she will fly
to xplore the unchartered terrains
to find new flowers n make new frns...
my time has cum to say goodbye
to my only love before i die!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment