Monday, January 4, 2010

across the universe...

the caress of the soothing wind
the gentle touch on my dimpled cheeks
the sprinkle of the nimbus clouds
across the universe

the swerving of the distant kite
the sparkling of the morning star
take my thoughts far far away
across the universe

the turbulence of a fickle-mind
the crackling of a newborn child
the gentle rays of the fine sunshine
across the universe

the romance of a luv's first kiss
the taste of a bitter-sweet success
flip my heart n take my soul
across the universe

the coin thats been tossed up high
the heart which longs for me neway
i ll wait fr it till i die
across the universe....

jay guru deva om.....
sumthing's gonna change my world
sumthing's gonna change my world...
jay guru deva......

its a poem dedicated to the legendary band BEATLES...
n their song "across the universe"
but i hv tried to put in my own words n feelings into it...
check out the original..its mesmerisin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment